Somewhere in Brighton
Brighton and Hove
Brighton Gin belongs to five friends:
- Kathy Caton, former restaurateur, Rainbow Lister and broadcaster
- Dr. Easy (aka Ian Barry), physicist turned distiller
- Helen Chesshire, spirits specialist & drinks PR (formerly in-house at Champagne Pol Roger);
- Jonathan Ray, drinks editor of the Spectator (and formerly of the Daily Telegraph and GQ);
- Nigel Lambe, entrepreneur (Velo, Small Batch Coffee and formerly owner of WJ King Brewery), came together a few months ago over several glasses of gin (of course) and resolved to give the city we love the gin it deserves.